Updated Rules & Guidelines for the Current Corona Pandemic
2. Give a summary of the podcast to a podcast mentor over videoconferencing. The summary should include the overall message as well as 4 highlights. Highlights can include ideas students strongly agree or strongly disagree with and everything in between. Students and mentors must establish a consistent meeting time every week
3. Students must attend at least one social event per month. During the pandemic this social event can be over Zoom.
4. Students can do a maximum of two podcasts per week and a minimum of one podcast every two weeks.
5. It should take approximately 20 – 30 minutes to repeat a podcast to a podcast mentor.
6. Students receive a $15 stipend over PayPal for every completed podcast. All stipends earned in any given month are held until the monthly Zoom social event is completed.
7. All questions about payments, social events, podcast etc. should be directed to your podcast mentor.
Upon completing 20 podcasts, students ages 18-26 are eligible to receive a discounted OLAMI trip to Israel or other countries.
Upon completing 15 podcasts, students are eligible to compete in a Torah Slam online to win additional prizes.
Upon completing 10 podcasts, all students are eligible to be a judge in an online Torah Slam.